Trust wallet to coinbase transfer help

Hello. I am new to crypto and I purchased safemoon on trust wallet 18 days ago to my coinbase account matic. On bscscan on trust wallet shows success but then I still have not recieved my crypto to matic wallet :frowning: is my money/crytpo for forever :frowning:

I have a similar issue, I tried to transfer my polygon (matic) balance to the matic network, and it says success, but I don’t understand how to withdraw the money or move it. Since the balance no matter what I do says zero, through the etherscan.io. I also am very new to this .if you get an answer let me know, please. Right now I feel I am just out of luck.

Yea I will def keep you updated and pls let me know if you find a solution

even i am facing similar kind of problem. please do help ASAP.

Hello @Elena
Thanks for reaching to polygon Forums. Customer service may take some time to respond due to a large number of requests. We believe your case will be resolved as soon as possible. Kindly visit the polygon support live chat website

Yes so sad hoping my money is not lost. I am new and didn’t know safemoon would not transfer to polygon matic hopefully can get resolved soon

Hello @Kkim1107
Thanks for reaching to polygon Forums. Customer service may take some time to respond due to a large number of requests. We believe your case will be resolved as soon as possible. Kindly visit the polygon support live chat website