Transferred Tokens to Binance.com Using Matic Network

I transferred MATIC tokens to Binance.com using the Matic Network by mistake. Does anyone know how to get the tokens back to my wallet?

Any help is appreciated thanks.

Someone from our team will respond to you soon.

Hi, I have the same issue. Please help:

https://explorer-mainnet.maticvigil.com/tx/0x51862cf7459b9274ba445220d8a370ef6fe02927653d5c5f23890984d091baae/internal-transactions

Thank you and kind regards

Hello,

You have sent your money to Binance but from the Matic-mainnet.
Your funds are currently received on an address which I assume is your address on Binance. You cant see this balance on Binance because Binance only shows you the balance of this address on the Ethereum network.
You will need to reach out to the Binance team to retrieve these funds.
Here is what Binance or any exchange needs to do in this case (although not sure how much flexibility the support executives have to execute this):
Assuming the exchange support executive has access to the account’s private keys, they can transfer the funds from their account on Matic to your (the user’s) address on Matic.
Note : Please don’t send funds directly to exchanges that support only Ethereum you have to first withdraw from Matic to Ethereum and then send it to your exchange address.
We have mentioned this in the disclaimer that we show before your go-ahead with the send functionality on the Matic wallet.

Regards,
Polygon Support

@delroy buenas tardes, saludo deferente. Por favor su ayuda. Tengo el mismo caso, he transferido desde la red de Matic a mi cuenta Matic en Binance, los fondos no llegaron. Me comunique con Binance y solicite la revisión, me indicaron los siguiente: “Esta transacción no se encuentra en la blockchain, verificala y envíala de nuevo” Luego escalaron el caso y me indicaron que ellos no soportan la red Matic y por eso no pueden recibir los fondos, por lo tanto no pueden recuperarlos. Me recomendaron pedirle ayuda a ustedes (Matic) directamente. Apreciaría mucho su ayuda en este caso. Quedo agradecido y atento a sus comentarios.

Hi @delroy I have done the same thing with all of my USDC. Could you please help me?
I sent directly to Coinbase pro and now my money is gone
https://explorer-mainnet.maticvigil.com/tx/0x6cd7f3e944240366901c99ef12e0fbccc6b3ddad22a02ed877609ac92e5c819d/token-transfers

hi did you get that back i have same issue

I did not get my money back. Matic never responded to my claim. I sent my money to coinbase. Coinbase got back to me and told me that they can not access my funds at this time, but if Coinbase ever integrates the matic network then I will be able to access those funds in the future.

me too i send usdc to binance and nothing can do and now i lost that

@Vibhu_Rajeev hi sir i sent my usdc but now it still here USD Coin (PoS) (USDC) Token Tracker | PolygonScan do have something i can take that back

Made a transfer on MATIC from Metamask on the (Polygon Network) to Binance. Funds are showing in Polyscan, please help :pray:

@Vibhu_Rajeev Thank you