Stuck at bridge checkpoint- "Oops our servers stumbled somewhere"

I am trying to press continue after arriving at the bridge checkpoint, but I am getting the following message.

“Oops our servers stumbled somewhere. We have fired off a notification to the team to investigate. Please try again after some time.”

Thanks

1 Like

I am having the same error. More than 50K stuck on bridge for 5 hours +. The checkpoint is arrived on Ethereum but when I click on withdraw, it gives this error “Oops our servers stumbled somewhere. We have fired off a notification to the team to investigate. Please try again after some time.”. The metamask does not even pop up with transaction details at all.

1 Like

Very frustrating. Please let me know if you figure out a solution. I will do the same. I have got a ticket through Polygon support and I am awaiting a response.

Hi,
I’m having same error… I transferred 1 Eth and 4000 USDC my transaction is stuck for more then 7 hour now. ticket #2838 open … Does anyone knows how to solve it ?

Thank you, it is working now! I appreciate your help.

Hi Guys, having the same issue here! Let me know what may be the solution.

Hello @PolygonJohn @bongo
Thanks for reaching to polygon Forums. Customer service may take some time to respond due to a large number of requests. We believe your case will be resolved as soon as possible. Kindly visit the polygon support live chat website https://www.forum-matic.network/

I am still having this issue, is this due to having no eth in my account?

@PolygonJohn You can get a faster response from our live support chat

Are there any workarounds for this issue? I have a large number of funds stuck at a checkpoint and every time I try and push through a meta mask transaction it takes my gas and fails the transaction. I understand the obvious crypto risks. However, it would be good to have some actual documentation that helps the layperson solve these issues. Please help out

@Ausarco_Crypto
@g54rni

Hello @Ausarco_Crypto
Thanks for reaching to polygon Forums. Customer service may take some time to respond due to a large number of requests. We believe your case will be resolved as soon as possible. Kindly visit the polygon support live chat website

hello @Hilton_Penfold

can you please share a way you fixed this?