Sorry, We are unable to locate this TxnHash

My dear brother, I have a problem that has been going on for two weeks. I cannot document the process because of problems with the network. I send you pictures of all stages of the failure of the process within the network with the process number

0x3c5db19c4583eae2fda15f723705ffcb76c0025e774ee4472610d53cda856d18

Transaction Error. Exception thrown in contract code.

Sorry, I could not send pictures that actually explain the problem because I am a new user

MY Address 0x64C6BB4B18a9e4c02c2d077aB16c7233d789B7Ed

Hi @HUMOUD_HAMDAN Kindly chat with one of our dev on the live chat to get a response quickly MATIC FORUM LIVE SUPPORT

Hi @HUMOUD_HAMDAN , As you can see here: Polygon Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | PolygonScan the function that you are calling is throwing error saying “staking this amount will breach the maximum token limit”

Unfortunately, people like you live on earth. You deserve to live in hell. You are the scum of society. You are a disgrace to humanity.
You are the most defiled of mankind, you bastards and villains, and what you stole from my wallet, there will come a day when we will meet on the edge of hell, and then I will spit in your face and throw you in hell, you trash.

@Karl
Unfortunately, people like you live on earth. You deserve to live in hell. You are the scum of society. You are a disgrace to humanity.
You are the most defiled of mankind, you bastards and villains, and what you stole from my wallet, there will come a day when we will meet on the edge of hell, and then I will spit in your face and throw you in hell, you trash.

@Karl
@Fernandez_Es