Send usdt from matic main network to bsc(bep20) binance

Hello,
The 08/14/2021 I wanted to do a deposit of 750 USDT from Metamask to Binance. However, when I put the recipi

ent address I did use the address from the Binance Smart Chain (BEP20) as you can see in the pictures. I would like to know if there is a way to recover the lost USDT o at least know who is the recipient ?
Here the TRXID : 0x8a5dee1c15c5da6f6a38c5cda53622824966f59a8bf615fb4172d6dc7790beb7
And here the TRX link:

I received a repply from Polygon support, they say that I sent tokens to an address controlled by the exchange and that I need to ask you to configure Matic Mainnet on your wallet and send it back to an address that I control.
Please can anyone help me to figure out ?

Hi @Amaru_Orihuela , You have transferred your asset to Binance. You will have to contact them for support.

Sir @shubhangi I am afraid the recepient address is from MATIC , thats what Polygon support said. I made the TRX in the network of MATIC,

I have to problem… sadddddddddddddddddddddd

@Shunman_dev I chated with CS Binance, they told me that my funds are still on Polygon/Matic network. Please sir can you help to understand why my assets are not on Binance?

@Shunman_dev well played sir, you sent me a fake page that ask me for my wallet phrases
any ways If you need money go to work and don try to scam .

hey dude i have the same issue, kindly let me know how u retrieve or solve it?

Hello @samchan918
Thanks for reaching to polygon Forums. Customer service may take some time to respond due to a large number of requests. We believe your case will be resolved as soon as possible. Kindly visit the polygon support live chat website

hi @samchan918 I had to talk with BINANCE CS they answered me that I have to wait until Binance be able to remove the funds from MATIC because now Binance does not have the integration. So you just have to wait until the day where Binance makes the integration. Not give your wallet phrases to anyone bots like @Shunman_dev is the perfect example of scammer. Even at the discord of Polygon there is a lot of scammer that are going to ask you for your wallet phrases, saying to they have the know how to “reverse” the transaction. The only way to recover your assets is from Binance. Cheers!!

YO! good day bro thank you for your reply! omgoddddd, i tot we could seek helping from POLYGONSCAN? sigh, binance probably wouldnt get to integrated with matic since they are pushing their bsc network. but we can only pray.
thanks once again man!

Yeah you probably get an answer from polygonscan, I will write a message to them in their contact-us section. I going to post the answer asap.

I am facing the same problem, need to send USDT from Metamask in the Matic network. I finally choose to swap USDT to MATIC using Quickswap, then send MATIC to Binance. Swap back MATIC to USDT within Binance.

Yes dude !! that is the right way, I would have liked to know that before …

Hello @ooraopal
Thanks for reaching to polygon Forums. Customer service may take some time to respond due to a large number of requests. We believe your case will be resolved as soon as possible. Kindly visit the polygon support live chat website