Matic Wallet Web http://wallet.matic.network/ is the only wallet to support Matic full functionality of deposit/withdraw and transfer for Matic network assets. It is also limited by ERC20.
It’s good to have multiple implementations of a Matic wallet. Users and the community can rely on community-based wallets and improve without the current wallet Wallet Web.
The Matic Foundation welcomes the excellent community wallets for the Matic Mainnet and ecosystem, which will help the community, users, and DApps.
Matic Foundation is looking for multiple proposals and implementation for the wallets. Feel free to send your proposals, and we will provide the necessary grants for the same.
Estimated grant: $15-25K (But can be lower or higher based on proposal’s size/design/UX)
What it should have:
- Deposit assets from Ethereum to Matic
- Withdraw assets from Matic to Ethereum based on PoS/Plasma bridge
- Must be open-sourced with proper license
- Assets other than ERC20, like ERC721/ERC1155 (Can be added support for multiple assets in subsequent releases)
- It may or may not be serverless/static. Good to have a static site. It shouldn’t have extra efforts to maintain it
- If it can be deployed over Next.js/Vercel, Netlify, or similar free hosted services, that would be great
Awesome to have:
- Metamask, WalletConnect, Torus, Magic Link support
You can post your Responses / POC as replies to this post.