Matic wallet transfer stuck in limbo

I made a wallet transfer from metamask to my Coinbase wallet on 4/10 and it is stuck in limbo. I reached out to Coinbase to see if they could bring my coins through but they are saying they don’t support transfers from matic.network. Is there any way to reverse the transaction? I see my transfer on explorer but it isn’t pushing through to my other wallet. Thanks for any help or ideas on how to recover.

1 Like

I have the same issue and it drives me crazy… Did your case got solved?

I may be late to this conversation but I have a contribution. First of all I was having a similar experience on my account and I thought I lost my months old savings. A very dark period for me because I was running from pillar to post and almost lost my entire account while seeking for help. One thing that stuck with me after all this episode is the fact that I eventually found a renowned geek whom I found via reddit. He has been helping people who may have lost something online or to scammers, irrespective of the platform or who you may have lost to, best believe cryptomint3r @ gmaill com could help you get it back. text 2 0 3 8 9 0 3 9 0 0