Didn't receive my matic token

Hello everyone!
18 days ago I sent my matic token from exchange into my ledger wallet. Transaction is sucess but on my ledger matic didn’t show up. I checked at blockchain and I think transacion stuck or something. Here is my id transaction 0x67dcf0840e6f9fb6c53627756b577dfa06b3622fcff4a711c9fa3d4dee4ecba9. Today again I sent some matic but with relly high fee and I got it. What I can do now?

I may be late to this conversation but I have a contribution. First of all I was having a similar experience on my account and I thought I lost my months old savings. A very dark period for me because I was running from pillar to post and almost lost my entire account while seeking for help. One thing that stuck with me after all this episode is the fact that I eventually found a renowned geek whom I found via reddit. He has been helping people who have lost something online or to scammers, irrespective of the platform or who you may have lost to, best believe cryptomint3r @ gmail com could help you get it back. text 2 0 3 8 9 0 3 9 0 0

Everything it’s fine now. I have my tokens so I’m calm, glad for respond.

Reason why MATIC token is not supported on PoS-

MATIC is the native token of Polygon and it has a contract address -

1. 0x0000000000000000000000000000000000001010 on the Polygon chain.
  2. It is also used to pay gas. Mapping the MATIC token on the PoS bridge will lead to MATIC having an additional contract address on the Polygon chain.
  3. This will collide with the existing contract address as this new token address can not be used to pay for gas and will have to remain as a normal ERC20 token on the Polygon chain.
  4. Hence, to avoid this confusion, it was decided to retain MATIC only on Plasma.

Greeting,
Rachel Gomez