Bridge from polygon to ethereum network failed and my eth disappeared

Hi, i tried bridging eth from polygon to eth network, it showed failed, but the eth disappeared and is in neither polygon wallet nor eth wallet.

Transaction hash:

0x7d3e90e076a4d63c815c02457637c0ed0740fc4fcf1f14d748ddca815b75c79c

Pls assist! Thanks!

Hello @ojj149
Thanks for reaching to polygon Forums. Customer service may take some time to respond due to a large number of requests. We believe your case will be resolved as soon as possible. Kindly visit the polygon support live chat website

I am having the same problem, I was changing poly/eth to eth and the confirmation never popped up from MetaMask, but the poly/eth has gone!!

Hello @Kris
Thanks for reaching to polygon Forums. Customer service may take some time to respond due to a large number of requests. We believe your case will be resolved as soon as possible. Kindly visit the polygon support live chat website

Hi @ojj149 , @Kris , are you still facing the issue?

Yes, it is still stuck,

got the correct transaction hash: 0xf02f54d3f5948779548af8fb260697276f8b387f5b0867d2481620f293cf1687

Can you assist?

Also got a reply from polygon team on a link that can push the transaction thru, but gas is super high now, shd i work with them, or matic team?

Could you please submit a ticket at Support : Polygon Support ?

Yea, eth still hasn’t come through!

Can you send a link?

Hi @Kris, The link is provided above.

I can’t find the live chat anywhere for help……

I don’t know how to submit a ticket! Keeps saying error……

https://polygon-withdraw.matic.network/

Hey Kris,
go to this link and put the transaction hash, it just worked for me.

Has anyone else used the link above? It looks legit but it’s can’t find any links to it on the matic site.

Thanks

I’m also having the same issue with tokens I attempted to bridge to ETH network. Success in the polygon network, however when I clicked continue I got a failed transaction on the ETH network and got a try again later message. Repeated process a bit later. Same issue. Now >$100 in gas has been slurped and my tokens are missing.

I’ve created a ticket via polygon support link. The above live does not direct me to a “live chat” it just directs me back to the matic forum page. Unless I’m missing something? Is there a link on this page?

Like TheEllement’s question, has anyone used the polygon withdrawal link above? I’ve seen it mentioned in some reddit posts, but not sure if it will work.

Just used the link and it worked. Be prepared to pay gas again however.